Wednesday 30 May 2012

Memory Lane

The wonders of facebook and digital photos made me go down a long road called MEMORY LANE today.

Wow. life has changed, No regrets, but I can still relive every memory and moment like it was yeturday.

Seasons come and go, Ive realized how blessed Ive been with friendships and family. Hectic to see how ones life changes, you grow up in one blink of an eye. yesturday I was in school, next thing I know Im working an 8-5 job.

Do you ever feel like you could turn back time and change it? or just relive a moment? we cant take back time, we can only learn from our past and use it to let it mould us. I think if people could change the past, somewhere along the time, they would still end up making the same life choices again. Things happen because they are meant to happen. Every beginning has an end, sometimes we just try to hold on to the last page in our chapter too long.

All I can say though is that a place is only home because of the people in it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment