Thursday 3 May 2012

Pet Peeves indeed!

So in every girls life there is just that list of things that annoy her to her death.Well I am no different.
I often wonder why do some things irritate poeple and do not bother someone else at all? Like really, touch my hair..I KILL YOU! I wonder if i would ever grow out of my little pet peeves, come on, everybody has to have them, if you dont, well lady you are lying to yourself.

Well here goes my list for today! You may call them first world pains to some degree haha...

1. waking me up before my alarm clock goes off
2. You start a conversation via text then dont reply back after
3. Argue with me that you are right even when you wrong
4. asking to check what is on the other channels when im clearly watching something
5. Playing with my hair
6. watching me while I work
7. Saying sorry, for something you repeat to do
8. Leaving dirty washing, plates or wet towels around the house
9. Not finishing a drink and sending it back to kitchen
10. People not tipping at a restuarant
11.someone pulling out your charger when you busy charging your phone
12. Saying you will reply later and then forget
13. hugging me in the middle of a conversation or for no reason
14. asking me to get you something to drink once youve clearly seen me put it back away in the fridge, seriously you could have asjed 5 seconds ago.
15. when you have to wait for a picture to load on the internet, geeez

ahhh Vent.com. haha come on, every girl has her list. Mine could possibly be longer but hey thats all I could come up with right now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment