Wednesday 13 June 2012

When its cold and im uninspired to work. bleh

The net does wonderful things for my life when I'm feeling cold and flu-ish...

Procrastination has hit home once again ladies and gents.
I dont know why, maybe its just me but these are a list of the things I tend to WANT to do whilst in procratination mode.

  1. Hit a solid facebook sesh (easy wastes an hour)
  2. Find some funny ecards on tumblr and laugh by yourself
  3. Paint my nails
  4. clean my cupbords
  5. have the urgancy to write a song or play an instrument
  6. watch some series
  7. make a 'to do list'
  8. day dream about weekend plans
  9. Make my files neat and tidy
  10. highlight stuff...anything..notes, my diary
  11. have a legit nap
  12. Clean and straigten my hair for no reason at all
  13. Want to go shopping
  14. feel the need to bake or cook
  15. feel the need to send message to friends you havent seen in a while
  16. Go to gym
So basically, moral of the story, when one procrastinates it turns me into a OTT hygenic neat freak, with an obssion to be girly and domesticated and fit?
Funny what the brain does.
Thought of the day

Till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment