Tuesday 24 April 2012

Capped and graduated 2012

With Graduation behind me I now look forward for what is to come. I think I am seriously going to miss my uni years, it was the best years of my life!When you are a teenager I often watched movies seeing those old people in hogwarts suits jumps in the air throwing their grad caps in the air, and now I got to do it. (To be very honest it was a bit of an anit climax...haha but ey thats just me) So My three year degree is done, I will always remember the 23rd of April 2012 as a milestone in my life. I am now a postgrad! Cant believe half the year is nearly done, crazy times! thats means half way through honours...
So what do do with the rest of my years?
Who knows, I would like to travel, work overseas, do music, and well then eventually get married and settle down..(but there is pleny of time for that)
One thing I do know is that 2013, I want to take a serious leap of faith and do something crazy, no more studying, maybe a short vacation job overseas or studio time doing music? If not why not;)

No comments:

Post a Comment