Sunday 29 April 2012

Hoarder ALERT

Ah man. Long weekend! I took some time today to actually clean out my shelves and closet. Without a doubt I am a HOARDER.COM. I've decided to spring clean and throw away half my clothes.

I was so frustrated the other day because I couldn't find anything to wear and then for days I became so lazy just wearing the first thing on my piles of clothes. Alas enough is enough. the great clean shall begin.

Upon my journey of cleaning I got a tad distracted wow. (I blame my a.d.d. haha). I found so much STUFF at the back of my cupboards, including my stack of journals.

Talk about a flash back to the past, reading through every thought and feeling when I was a teen and them moving into adulthood. Funny how life changes, funny how seasons come and go. Things are so different, new friends old friends, the ups and downs, the girly bits, the family struggles and most of all reflection on my journey with God through the years.

Memories, hand written, something no-one can give back to you. Now thats one thing I can hoard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment